CITAZIONE
학교 학생식당 오늘 첨 써봤음ㅋㅋㅋ 우동 맛있음ㅋㅋㅋ

Used the students' restaurant at uni for the first time kkk Udon was yummy kkk

Kor-Eng translation by Haeda @2pmalways.com

vivs ®
view post Posted on 5/10/2010, 13:17

CITAZIONE
오늘도 학교닷!!! 스케쥴 시작하기전에 아침수업 듣기위해 왔는데 왜 이리 졸립지??ㅠㅠ

At school again today!!! Came to attend my morning class before starting schedule but why am I so sleepy??ㅠㅠ

Kor-Eng translated by Haeda @2pmalways

vivs ®
view post Posted on 13/10/2010, 13:30

CITAZIONE
여러분! 해외 나갈 필요없다니깐요!! 여기는 카스촬영장!! 계곡에서 놉시다!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Everyone! You don't need to go overseas! This is the Cass shooting studio! Playing in the valley!! kekeke

Kor-Eng by W2D

*aya-chan
view post Posted on 13/10/2010, 14:59

CITAZIONE
You don't need to go overseas

era riferito ai Suju? XD

vivs ®
view post Posted on 13/10/2010, 15:03

CITAZIONE (*aya-chan @ 13/10/2010, 15:59)
CITAZIONE
You don't need to go overseas

era riferito ai Suju? XD

ma nooo non credo si riferiva all'ambiente e del posto dov'e' xD
tipico americano o europeo...
forse piu' americano xD

*aya-chan
view post Posted on 13/10/2010, 15:10

bohh io pensavo per la posa da supereroi come hanno fatto i suju a venezia xDDDD

vivs ®
view post Posted on 13/10/2010, 15:23

mh e' vero..
bho..
valli a capire..

vivs ®
view post Posted on 14/10/2010, 19:54

CITAZIONE
새벽부터 저희를 보러와주신 핫티스트 여러분 넘넘 감사해요 오늘 여러분들 덕분에 저희들도 기분 UP!! 이번앨범도 같이 해요!! 아자아자!! PS 우영이 칭찬 마니해주세요 열심히 노력했다구용~

Hottests, thank you very much for having waited for us since dawn. Today because of you our feelings were really high. Let's work for this album together! Aja Aja! PS Please praise Wooyoungie lots, he's trying really hard~

Kor-Eng by Michh @2pmalways

haruhi~
view post Posted on 15/10/2010, 10:03

che dolce che è Taec ♥

vivs ®
view post Posted on 15/10/2010, 14:39

CITAZIONE
오늘은 아침부터 계속 바빴네요>< TTS: Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon 이노래를 듣고 있으면 가을타는게 느껴진다구요ㅠㅠ

I was very busy today since morning >< TTS:Bruno Mars _ Talking to the Moon Listening to this song you'll be able to feel the autumn T__T

vivs ®
view post Posted on 16/10/2010, 14:19

CITAZIONE
오늘도 가을타는 남자 옥택연!! TTS: George Nozuka - Butterfly 듣고있으면 살짝 눈물이 고여용ㅋㅋㅋ 이분 목소리 정말 좋은거같아서 오늘 강추합니당!

Today Ok Taecyeon is a sentimental man because of autumn again!! TTS: George Nozuka - Butterfly. You kinda get teary eyes when you listen to it kkk his voice seems to be real nice so I'm strongly recommending it today!

CITAZIONE
핫티스트 여러분 오늘 사녹때와 본방때의 함성을 잊지못할거에요! 항상 감사드려요!

Everyone, we won't forget your shouts today during dry rehearsal and live broadcast!! Thankful as always!!

cr.Trans by Hadea&Egle @2pmalways

vivs ®
view post Posted on 17/10/2010, 09:57

CITAZIONE
오늘은 좀 신나는 노래를 들어볼까요? TTS: 바다 - Yes I'm In Love feat. 2PM 택연!! 제가 처음으로 랩메이킹을 한 곡이구 바다누나랑 친하게 지낼수있게 만든 노래에요! 들으면서 가을

shall we listen to a cheerful song for today? TTS: Bada - yes I'm in love feat. 2pm Taecyeon!! this is the song that I did my first rap making and also made Bada nuna and I to get close! let's remove fall's sad mood with this song!

cr.2pmalways.com

vivs ®
view post Posted on 18/10/2010, 14:14

CITAZIONE
드디어 촬영끝!!! 문제는 못씻구 공항으로 가야한다는거... 오늘의 TTS: Javier - She'll Never Know! 사랑을 포기해야만 했던 남자의 노래인데 자꾸 레오나르도 디까프리오가 생각날까요?? 로미오의 이미지가 박혀있어서 그런가??

TRAD.
Finally, finished the filming!! The problem is we have to go to the airport without washing...Today's TTS: Javier - She'll Never Know! It's a song about a man that has to give up love. I somehow think of Leonardo Dicaprio?? Maybe because he has the image of Romeo in my mind??

Kor-Eng: W2D

vivs ®
view post Posted on 19/10/2010, 14:42

CITAZIONE
아시아최고인기상! Thank you for all the love and support!! With Hottests, 2PM can fly!!

Asian Best Popularity Award!Thank you for all the love and support!! With Hottests, 2PM can fly!!

Kor-Eng by Egle @2pmalways.com

CITAZIONE
중국에서 맞이하는 아침!! 여긴 좀 춥네용~ TTS: 지오디 - 모르죠! 태우형님의 목소리가 정말 애절하게 들리고 랩도 정말 말하듯이 감정이입이 잘되는 노래에요! 어렸을때 지오디형님

A morning in China!! It's a bit cold here~ TTS: G.O.D - You Don't Know! Taewoo hyungnim's voice is so sad and the rap is real conversation-like so it's a song that you can really emotionally relate to! I used to love G.O.D hyungnims when I was little and it's a song that brings back memories!

cr.2pmalways

haruhi~
view post Posted on 19/10/2010, 14:43

che bellini in foto, bravi *O*

438 replies since 15/7/2009, 23:52   2554 views