haruhi~
view post Posted on 18/12/2010, 23:44

Anche a me çvç
Deve riposare D:
*si impicca

vivs ®
view post Posted on 24/12/2010, 10:52

CITAZIONE
이제 끝났다! 내일도 리허설있으니 빨리 자야겠다~ 그래두 힘내야지! 아자!

All over! Have another rehearsal tomorrow, so need to sleep fast~ Either way, fighting! Aja!

vivs ®
view post Posted on 26/12/2010, 12:37

CITAZIONE
Merry christmas everyone!!

CITAZIONE
촬영끝!! 이 추위속에서 이렇게 많은 분량을 소화해내다니!!ㅋㅋㅋ 숙소까지 한시간 거리니까 눈좀붙이겠음~ 숙오!! 뿅!!

Filming over! To think of digesting this much in this cold weather! kk It's an hour ride to our dorm, so I'll catch some sleep! Good work! ppyong~!

haruhi~
view post Posted on 26/12/2010, 20:40

CITAZIONE
Filming over!! Wooyoung and Khun waited for me until the end, and after the final "CUT" they suddenly appeared out of nowhere congratulating me with my birthday! hihi~ Going home now~ Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes!!!

haruhi~
view post Posted on 30/12/2010, 12:22

CITAZIONE
Today's practice done!! After shower going straight to KBS~ Actually, during year end festivals the credits to the new feel of the performance goes not only to the endless practice, the fresh feel of the stage emerges through the pain of creation of Namyong-shin!

haruhi~
view post Posted on 1/1/2011, 14:01

CITAZIONE
Happy new year!! Drama shooting even today kkk

›Yue~
view post Posted on 1/1/2011, 20:24

Anche oggi?? Povero! <333

haruhi~
view post Posted on 2/1/2011, 12:15

CITAZIONE
Today's filming done!! Everyone, who's been together up till this moment @NBA0430, @taraeunjung1212, @missA_suzy, @JOOJYPE, @amin0070, IU and Yunji-nuna! Also, our staff members, good job!! We'll work hard tomorrow as well, right?

haruhi~
view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 15:54

CITAZIONE
Finally Dream High is going to air in a few hours. I know I'm very lacking and still need to learn a lot. As you watch the drama, please post what should be improved through mention* !! I'll read every single comment!!

haruhi~
view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 23:45

CITAZIONE
In the words of one of my acquaintances who's seen the episode...
"Don't look so greasy kkkk" I know there's lots of things....
o fix, I'm going to try harder and show you a better performance!!
Please expect to see a better look in Dream High later on!!

haruhi~
view post Posted on 5/1/2011, 20:46

CITAZIONE
Finally done >< Let's rest even if it's just for a little bit

vivs ®
view post Posted on 7/1/2011, 11:33

CITAZIONE
한국보다 남쪽이라 따뜻한 날씨일거라 생각했건만... 춥다-___-;; 물론 드림하이 찍을때처럼 영하 18도까진 아니더라도 추운건 매한가지~ 갑자기 여름이 그리워진다... 여름에 찍는 드라마가 차라리 나을까?? 나중엔 꼭 여름
에 찍는 연기해봐야지~ㅋㅋㅋ

I thought it would be warmer in the south than in Korea... but still cold -___-;; not as cold as it was while filming Dream High with -18 but still cold~ suddenly I miss summer... would it be better filming drama in summer?? One day I definitely have to try acting during summer time~ kkk

haruhi~
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 15:31

CITAZIONE
입시반을 지켜보고있는 옥캣!!! 오늘도 아무탈없이 잘찍게해주세용~히히 http://yfrog.com/h7u47cj

OkCat who is looking over the admissions classroom!!! Let us film well without any problems again today~heehee http://yfrog.com/h7u47cj
CITAZIONE
중국에서 바로 이어서 드라마촬영!! 오늘은 여기까지였네요~ 내일도 스케쥴이 ㅎㄷㄷ!! 내일 3화를 볼수있을런지... 그럼 전 쉬러가요~ 아직도 찍고있을 @taraeunjung1212, @missA_suzy 화이팅!! 몇시간후에 보자!!

Once I came back from China went to shoot for the drama immediately!! Today's work is over~ Tomorrow's schedule is once again... OTL!! I want to watch the 3rd epi tomorrow... so I'm going to rest now... @taraeunjung1212 & @missA_suzy fighting!! They're still filming. See you in a few hours!!

Kor-Eng by Egle @2pmalways

438 replies since 15/7/2009, 23:52   2554 views