2PM Italy~ Six beautiful days

[FF] Hope 希, Heechul Hangeng (SuJu)

« Older   Newer »
rianima
view post Posted on 30/6/2010, 01:07

Chapter 1
foreign country

.Hee.
All the boys were strangely relaxed and happy on the plane. Not that the group were going on holiday but after the Tokyo concert, they were going to have about two day of break . I really didn’t know why I was this excitedt.. I looked around me studying what the other were doing..
Leeuteuk, and Eunhyuk were babbling about some b-boy video on youtube, Sungmin and Ryeowook were chatting in the most distant seats, Yesung were sleeping on Kibum shoulders with him brushing his hair, about the same was for Kyuhyun and Donghae.
Shindong, Kanging and Siwon were by themself doing what they want.
After turning my head on the left I saw the last member sleeping right next to me. Hangeng just had a loss of stamina the past week so he was restoring his body with his arms crossed.
He were wearing his typical clothes: jeans, skinny tshirt and a light militar jacket on the top. Too many pendents were hanging on his neck.. maybe too much for me but, with them, he look always good.
My eyes stopped on the thin and little gold circle with some cinese characters that were wrapping his wrist a little too much. I know that this was one gift from his chinese fans and he wear it everyday.
Sometimes I really wonder about that how would be wonderful to be this bracelet.
Fastly I sweep away those thoughts and knob the head down to myself. I had to stop. I dindn’t know what was happening with me lately.
Five and half hours after we leave from Seoul, the plane land to Narita Airport in Tokyo. Hangeng were still asleep until the metallic voice of the capitain announced that the flight had finished.
“Mmmh, Japan?” he said with low and a bit throaty voice. I simply nodded smiling at his drowsy eyes.
Two black van were waiting for us just out the airport but there were already tons of fan pressing the security guard around us screaming and yelling.
I smiled automatically to them but cursing in my head those annoying squeals..Only Siwon and Leeuteuk really care about some girls giving them some autographs.
Hangeng covered his face with a big scarf, a red woollen hat and one of his favourite pair of sunglesses.
In the chaos I was separated from him and Kibum sat next to me.
As we arrived in the little flat everybody took their time and place for unpack bags; The order for the room was about the same of the dorm in Seoul. The apartment was really beautiful, the living room was simple and modern with two long brown leather couch and a big TV on the opposite wall.
All the rooms had different style, the first near the entrance was like Occidental stile with hight bed and bright colors, that was for Leeuteuk, Eunhyuk and Shingdong; The second was the biggest, it had a circle blue carpet in the middle and four large bed wich was already occupied by Yesung, Kibum, Sungmin and Ryeowook.
The other two was respectively in modern and japanese style. The last room was mine, Kangin and Hangeng’s. Siwon obviously had chosen the modern room with Kyuhyun and Donghae.
I tryed my futon noticing that it was actually really comfortable.
“I like that style” I commented smiling.
Kangin nodded trowing himself on his bed and poured out of his bag the entire contents. Hangeng sat to the futon by mine smiling tired and touching the soft blanket.
“I like futon” said him simply. I like his ways of speaking: directly, simple. I don’t know that it’s bacause of his difficulty on korean language or for his character but, I really like it.
“Yeah, mee too.” I smiled at him but then i noticed my full bag. “NNHH.. Hankyuuuuung” I lamented “I reaaally hate unpack. Can you help me?” Yes, I was arrogant. Yes, I like to be like that with him. That’s becase he always did what i said.
“Mh?..Oh..yeah” answer him silently bringing my bag and starting pulling out all my things.
“Xièxie” I thanked him in my selfishy chinese. I stretched catty like in front of him blabbering about my stomach on being hungry.
“What do you want?” He asked me standing up rolling his eyes.
“Mhh.. Rice with.. prawns!” Kangin interrupted our conversation for make his own order to Hangeng that, scrolling his shoulders, left the room.
The day after our arrive the rehearse for the concert started. We had to learn new choreography in Korea and then we were practing it on the stage. In the afternoon we had the transformation for the new concepts for the concert.
The beauty salon was arranged for us 13 at about 3 pm. After an hour and a half I had short picthy black hair with a really long fringe covering one of my eyes and most of the other. I liked it but my mind went blank seeing new Hangeng’s look.
He returned to platinum white hair mohawked with shaved sides. He was really alike the first period. He was gourgeous!
Saw me staring at him, he approached me smiling proudly and jokingly.
“I am white again!” He laughed touching my fringe “I like yours too Hee”.
Embarrassed I shoved away his hand and shook my head “I don’t like you like this”. I lied cowardly making a teasing tone. Then, again, like always when I lie to him, his eyes darkened for an istant and his smile disappeared.
“I like Siwonnie the most” I joked pulling Siwon to me and kissing him near the lips. Hangeng didn’t even answer but Leeuteuk pass by me glancing quite madly “You have to always be like this?”.
“Yeah, I’m like that” after turning away from them I returned to my ipod cursing myself.
On the way to the flat Hangeng seems to avoid me and also sat distant. I didn’t think that he would take those words so serious.
At home, bored from his behaviour I attacked him from behind in our room, hugging his shoulders.
“Hannn~~nng! Don’t be mad at meeee!” I said childishly jiggling my head and trying to kiss his cheek.
“Stop it!” bursted him out abruptly moving fast apart from me. “I am too tired of your stupid joke!”
For his fast turn, I slipped on the carpet and fell on my futon grazing an elbow “Ouch! But.. What are you doing!?!”
“I do what I want to do.” He answred coldly, his short words where harsh “You are really.. ziwozhuiyzhi!..Sel-selfish!You only think about yourself! You give fucking nothing for others!” He looked at me so damned serious “Me included”.
Angrily Hangeng left the room slamming the door and ignoring my shocked self still frozed on the bed.
Siwon entered allarmed by the scream and asked me what happened “What did you do?”.
“I.. nothing.. I” really: Words couldn’t come out. But tears did.
For all the evening the guys tryed to contact him but he was desappeared. Only at 2am he send a message to Leeuteuk saying that he would come directly to che backstage for the interview and the fanmeeting.
This didn’t comfort me. Rather, his empty bed only made me more and more sad. At 5am in the morning I was still awake tossing in the blanket.✖

Follow the story on winglin: link

0 replies since 30/6/2010, 01:07   53 views