2PM Italy~ Six beautiful days

Taecyeon su Me2day

« Older   Newer »
haruhi~
view post Posted on 2/5/2011, 14:37

Taecyeon's Official Me2day Account

taeccool1227

Eventuali aggiornamenti saranno postati qui.

haruhi~
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 13:21

CITAZIONE
후쿠오카에서 연습하다 더워서 옷벗고 연습했다… 옆에 있던 우영이의 한마디 “옥택연 기다려라” 우리 캐러비안베이 찍을때 몸짱우영이를 보게 되는건가?? 찢우영까지 나오면 우리 올나잇롱무대에 한발더가까워지겠는데??ㅋㅋ

It got really hot during rehearsal in Fukuoka, so took off the clothes and carried on practicing... Wooyoung, who was right next to me, said only this: "Ok Taecyeon, you just wait". Does that mean that we're gonna see buff Wooyoungie when we film for Carribean Bay? If it's gonna develop up to Rip-Wooyoung, we're drawing closer to "All Night Long" performance?kk

haruhi~
view post Posted on 28/5/2011, 16:33

CITAZIONE
첫번째는 방송에 나갈수없기에 비방이였고 두번째는 투피엠이 아닌 다른 이름이 외쳐졌었다 그래도 우리를 지켜주며 함께하는 HOTTEST 오늘도 어김없이 우리와 함께했다 thank you

It couldn't be broadcasted for the 1st time. The 2nd time another name was shouted instead of 2PM. However, the HOTTEST.who are always watching over us, today as well did well together with us without a fail. Thank you

Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways

SPOILER (click to view)
che bella cosa che ha scritto ç___ç

haruhi~
view post Posted on 3/6/2011, 10:45

CITAZIONE
흔들린다… 흔들리고 있다… 하지만 참아야지… You cant always get what you want-.-;;

Shaking... Shaking all over... But gotta hold that in.. You cant always get what you want-.-;;

Kor-Eng by Egle @2pmalways.com

haruhi~
view post Posted on 9/6/2011, 09:27

CITAZIONE
투피엠 미친스케쥴은 없나??ㅋㅋㅋ

no crazy 2pm schedule?? kkk

Kor-Eng by Egle & Multivitamins

haruhi~
view post Posted on 13/6/2011, 12:33

CITAZIONE
피엠 정규2집 HANDS UP! 드디어 컴백이다!! 들리는 소문에 의하면 오후두시에 티저가 풀린다던데???

2PM 2nd Regular Album HANDS UP! Finally come back!! According to the rumours the teaser should be out today at 2PM???
CITAZIONE
아 저희직원분이 오후두시아니라고 전화왔네요-.-;; 그럼 도대체 언제야??

Ah, just received a call from our staff saying it's not at 2PM -.-;; Then when on earth is it??

Kor-Thai-Eng: Tik,Loverzai,Egle @2pmalways

vivs ®
view post Posted on 22/7/2011, 08:40

CITAZIONE
오늘도 덥네요~ 어제 오랜만에 헬스갔더니 근육통이…ㅠㅠ TTS:비-태양을 피하는 방법!!
[덥다더워~한강에서~,물파란동해에서~,워터파크에서~,놀고싶다ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ]

It's hot today too~ I went to a health club yesterday after a long time, and the muscle pain.. T__T TTS: Rain - Ways to avoid the sun! [It's hot so hot~ In Han river~ In the blue East Sea~ In the water park~. I wanna have fun T___T]

Kor-Eng : Egle @2pmalways.com

haruhi~
view post Posted on 9/8/2011, 01:59

CITAZIONE
내일도 아침스케쥴이라 자야지ㅋ 자기전에 듣는 TTS:성시경-살콤한 상상 성시경선배님의 달달한 목소리를 들으면서 잠을 청해봅시다ㅠㅠ
옆방의 준브라더스,벽을 뚫고 오는 느그들 웃음소리때메 못자는거야 이눔들아!!!!

Time to sleep cuz tomorrow we have schedule in the morning as well kk Before sleep listening to TTS: 성시경 - 살콤한 상상 Sung Sikyung's Sweet Imagination. Let's try to fall asleep listening to Sung Sikyung senior's soft voice ㅠㅠ
Junbros in the room next to me, I can't sleep cuz of someone's laugh coming right through the wall, you guys!!!

Kor-Eng by Egle @2pmalways.com

vivs ®
view post Posted on 9/8/2011, 08:05

aahhahah i Junbros che lo disturbano ahah :DDD

8 replies since 2/5/2011, 14:30   51 views