2PM Italy~ Six beautiful days

[UFO] Taecyeon : May 2

« Older   Newer »
haruhi~
view post Posted on 2/5/2011, 14:44

Q : Taecyeon♥ Did you even sleep properly today? What thoughts did you have that stopped you from sleeping ㅠ? You're a sleepyhead~ㅠㅠ
A : I couldn't sleep so I rolled around~

Q : Does UFO time mean that you receive a whole lot and reply to any of the ones that you pick?
A : I just answer them~

Q : Taecyeon-ssi~ Tell us about your bicycle ride. Is it comfortable?
A : It's good kyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyak

Q : Did you see the photobook we gave you...? There were two...T^T We put so much effort into it...
A : Thank you~

Q : You were crying while watching Three Children,,,,You were good pretending to not cry~~kk Junho's eyes were so puffy~~ Do you have a lot of tears Teacyeon-ssi?? Is there a crybaby out of the members??
A : Hmm?

Q : I'm on my way home after a whole day of strength thanks to your mention this morning!! How about another one now too...? ><
A : Fighting!

Q : Taecyeon-ah, I'm going on shifts as part of work training from the 16th ㅠ Please pray that I can go to Dream Concert ㅠㅠ
A : You going to Dream Concert?

Q : What do you do when you can't be bothered putting make-up on? It's probably wrong to not put any on when I have an appointment right? ^_T
A : That's the same as me going on TV with no make-up!

Q : Could I sit on the back seat of your bicycle^0^? Sitting there like a load of things...
A : As long as you're not heavy...

Q : UFOs revealing name and age is leal(real)?!?!
A : Leal

Q : Taecyeon oppa I saw you running near Han River and you looked like a ChaDoNam (cold-hearted city/cosmopolitan man) hehe
A : I didn't run on the ChaDo (=road)

Q : Taec♥ Erm..Does the place and age really appear on the UFOs?ㅠㅠ I want to call you oppa too you know..ㅜ
A : Yes nunim (*nunim is a higher word than nuna)

gracetempest
view post Posted on 3/5/2011, 04:58

Che risposte e che domande noiose :C
Taec non aveva genio mi sa...

1 replies since 2/5/2011, 14:44   14 views